January 30, 2013

Meet Kasie!

Hello Ladies! I’m Kasie! I’m wife of one handsome man, Scott, and have been for almost 8 years! I’m momma to two on-the-go little guys, Payton (3) and Emment (1 ½). Our family currently lives in Sunny California. I grew up in the great Potato state of Idaho! I loved every minute of growing up there and miss it dearly at times… although not the below-freezing-temperature times. My whole family still resides there so I’m lucky enough to get to visit frequently and see their lovely faces along with my lovely friends.
My current occupation: Stay-at-home-mommy! I love it and I couldn’t ask for a better job! I’m thankful that I have that privilege to be at home with these two wild munchkins. This little family of mine is my whole world! My hubby, Scott, and I met at Brigham Young University (BYU). He robbed the cradle. I was 19 and had only 2 semesters of school under my belt and he was 24. I knew he was the one, so when ya know… ya know and we were married after a mere 5 months of dating!!
When I’m not doing mommy duty I enjoy movies, eating FroYo, shopping and decorating cakes! I took some cake decorating classes last year (another resolution) and found that it has become a real passion of mine! I enjoy making special cakes for my family’s birthdays and even got to make my FIRST wedding cake for my sister’s wedding in December!



=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your questions, comments, and compliments...we like 'em all! :) Don't be shy: we want to hear from YOU! Plus, you can let this lady know her story was heard--I promise your comment means a lot to her!

Thanks, friends! :)