January 30, 2013

Meet Katie!


My name is Katie, I am a wife of 5 years and mom to a beautiful 2-year-old girl. I have a bachelor’s degree in Accounting and I’m a stay-at-home mom. 

Motherhood has been a challenging adjustment for me, but I love my little family and am grateful for the opportunity to stay home! If I had spare time for hobbies, I love to read and swim. I am a renter dreaming of owning a home. I love cloth diapering, but I’m not a hippy. I am a laid-back and lazy mom, and the best part is that most of the time, things just work out! My best advice comes from my big brother, who taught me to be like the duck, and let it roll off your back.

Check out Katie's SOM Post: "Weight-loss Tips From a Lazy Momma!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your questions, comments, and compliments...we like 'em all! :) Don't be shy: we want to hear from YOU! Plus, you can let this lady know her story was heard--I promise your comment means a lot to her!

Thanks, friends! :)