November 2, 2012

Contact info...

If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions for a topic you'd love to see us discuss here at SOM, email me at amy.the.graham(at)gmail(dot)com.  I'd love to hear from you!

If you're interested in contributing a post to S.O.M, (Yay!) check out the "Wanna Contribute?" tab on the right of this blog to get the scoop.  :)

If you are interested in having an ad featured on S.O.M. (Yay!) you'll find info about that on the "FAQ's" tab.  :)  

Thanks friends! 
-Amy

1 comment:

  1. Amy I love your blog! I would have never guessed that you've struggled like this. Just want to tell you, I understand. I guess I was born with high anxiety. I recall being scared to death in grade school of everything from being bad at team sports and always being chosen last, at recess, and especially during math. This pretty much continued in high school and I practiced math avoidance as much as possible. In college I was no longer able to avoid it and I spent tons of time with tutors, trying to "get it." And yes, I share your IBS, too. So awful, embarrassing and inconvenient. And makes you feel SICK. And yes, I had postpartum depression, too. Fortunately my depression wasn't as long lasting and debilitating as yours. Thank you for sharing. You are a light to everyone who knows you, and I know your Heavenly Father loves you very much. So do I. The Other Valerie :)

    ReplyDelete

Share your questions, comments, and compliments...we like 'em all! :) Don't be shy: we want to hear from YOU! Plus, you can let this lady know her story was heard--I promise your comment means a lot to her!

Thanks, friends! :)