January 2, 2013

Meet Tracy


Hello! I am Tracy Davis. 


Born and raised in Anchorage, Alaska and now currently living with my husband, Zach, and daughter, Lucy, in west Texas. (A looooooong way from family and friends.) Our sweet son Peter was born in October of 2011 and lived a short (but wonderful) 51 days. Even if we end up moving in the future, a big part of my heart will always be in this small Texas town- with him. 


I have a bachelor’s degree in Art Education and have enjoyed giving private art lessons for the past two years. I love sharing my passion for beauty and art with others and love teaching in general. I choose to surround myself with people (and things) that uplift and inspire me and I love to laugh. 

I come from a large mixed family, was raised a Latter-day Saint, and love both. Our hope and dream for the future is to have a large family of our own one day. 

I’m excited to share our experiences and successes with you at Swag on, Momma, and look forward to learning from you! Please ask questions, share comments, and add your own successes as a mother and woman to the conversation!

I choose happiness. 
To learn more, see my blog: http://thepodgefiles.blogspot.com/

Tracy's S.O.M. post: Make Some Friends! (Here's How...)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your questions, comments, and compliments...we like 'em all! :) Don't be shy: we want to hear from YOU! Plus, you can let this lady know her story was heard--I promise your comment means a lot to her!

Thanks, friends! :)