January 25, 2013

Meet Kayla!

I'm Kayla!  I live in San Antonio with my husband Josh while he is getting his master's in Healthcare Administration. I received a bachelor's degree in physics from BYU-Idaho and absolutely LOVE astronomy. By day, I'm a substitute teacher in math and science and a private tutor. By night, I'm a house-cleaning, Pinterest-pinning, food-cooking, violin-playing, craft-doing, book-devouring super-hero.
 
I grew up everywhere. I've lived in the Seattle area, Tucson, AZ, Iowa, Oshkosh WI (yes, THAT Oshkosh, B'Gosh!!), Boise, Austin and now San Antonio. Who knows where else I may end up?
I was recently diagnosed with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) and am working to overcome that so we can have kids of our own. We also got adoption papers just in case. :-) I can't wait to be a mommy and love reading others' experiences with their children.
Read Kayla's SOM post: Adoption--My Story

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your questions, comments, and compliments...we like 'em all! :) Don't be shy: we want to hear from YOU! Plus, you can let this lady know her story was heard--I promise your comment means a lot to her!

Thanks, friends! :)