July 23, 2013

Meet Erica!



I'm Erica. 

I am a 22 year old stay-at-home mom to two back-to-back babies. Oliver is 18 months old and Vivian is 3 months old. Our life is messy and unorganized but still so beautiful!

My husband and I met and married in Provo. We are unbelievably dorky. The first night we met, we tried to break a Guinness World Record for the longest hug. I don't think we even looked up what the record was, we just hugged for an entire movie and haven't ever stopped :)

Our family has recently moved to Arkansas where my husband took a Job with Lockheed Martin. He does something "Top Secret" that has to do with long range missiles. You can usually find me outside, barefoot, with a baby (usually 2) on my hip. Everyone here says that makes me a true Arkansas woman, but that is something I brought with me from home. These feet didn't turn into leather overnight.

Read Erica's awesome SOM post: "Southernized"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your questions, comments, and compliments...we like 'em all! :) Don't be shy: we want to hear from YOU! Plus, you can let this lady know her story was heard--I promise your comment means a lot to her!

Thanks, friends! :)