July 31, 2013

Meet Kim!

I’m Kim, and I LOVE food!  I grew up in moving around, but spent most of my growing up years in San Antonio, Texas and consider myself a Texan even though I wasn’t born there.  I went to school studying history education at BYU-I, and I am an avid reader, especially anything historical. 

I met my husband Jason at BYU-I.  My brother moved into his apartment--it was a horrible mess the first time I went over there.  The first time I officially met Jason I was doing his dishes, and he knew I was the one for him.  

We have been married for almost 5 years and we have a 21-month-old son.  I am lucky enough to be able to stay at home and play with him all day long.

Read Kim's SOM post: "Cooking Doesn't Have to Suck!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your questions, comments, and compliments...we like 'em all! :) Don't be shy: we want to hear from YOU! Plus, you can let this lady know her story was heard--I promise your comment means a lot to her!

Thanks, friends! :)