October 15, 2013

Meet Kara!

Hi, I’m Kara. 

I’m a certified Family and Consumer Science Teacher (Home-Ec), who gets to stay home with my favorite person in the world, our 15 month old Emery.  Every Saturday morning we venture out to yard sales looking for a good deal and things to re-sell.

I am constantly learning new things from my husband Jared about anything and everything.  Jared and I are high school sweethearts, we went our separate ways to BYU schools (him to Utah and me to Rexburg) for three years doing the whole “long distance” thing.  After three years we were done and it worked for us to get married, me to finish my last semester in Rexburg, then for us to head to Utah for me to student teach and Jared to go back to school in September.  Our “girlie” came shortly after we had been married a year, and we wouldn’t have had it any other way.  She started out as a baldie with a big personality and now rocks red hair to go with it.  Everyday is an adventure and we’re enjoying the journey.

Read Kara's SOM Post: "My Journey: Depression"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your questions, comments, and compliments...we like 'em all! :) Don't be shy: we want to hear from YOU! Plus, you can let this lady know her story was heard--I promise your comment means a lot to her!

Thanks, friends! :)