July 2, 2014

Meet Hannah!

I am Hannah. 

I was born in Idaho and lived here with my family until I was eight years old, then my dad’s job transferred him to a little town in Minnesota where I grew up. I loved it there, but big part of my heart was always in Idaho. I moved back in 2011 to attend college at BYU-Idaho, and then ended up transferring to ISU where I graduated with a degree in University Studies and Sciences.

My plan was to complete my master’s degree to become an Occupational Therapist, but due to a series of unforeseen events I am no longer taking that career path. I now work as a Habilitative Intervention Therapist with mentally challenged children, and I absolutely love my job.

I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, and my faith is the biggest and best part of my life. I know Jesus Christ to be my Savior and Redeemer, and I am forever grateful for His atoning sacrifice for me which will allow me to return to live with Him someday. I know that He lives and that He loves me more than I will ever be able to comprehend. I love Him with all my heart.

I play the guitar and piano, and I love to sing. I love the outdoors and playing sports (it doesn’t mean I’m good at them). I have a pet parakeet named Adelaide. I am the oldest of six children. I love to play games and have fun with my friends and family. I absolutely love kids. I am a cancer survivor. I love horseback riding. My pet peeves are twisted seat belts, when people say “I used to could,” and pointy spoons. I’m searching for my prince charming who I am hoping to have lots of babies with and live happily ever after. I believe that the most wasted of days is a day without laughter, and that love wins. Always.

Read Hannah's amazing SOM post: "Trials, Blessings, Cancer."

With my brother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your questions, comments, and compliments...we like 'em all! :) Don't be shy: we want to hear from YOU! Plus, you can let this lady know her story was heard--I promise your comment means a lot to her!

Thanks, friends! :)