September 6, 2014

Meet Chelsee!

I am first and foremost the wife to the love of my life, Jake. We met almost 7 years ago while attending school at BYU-Idaho. We got sealed for time and all eternity almost 6 years ago in the Salt Lake LDS Temple and are currently living in Peoria, IL while my husband completes his training as an Emergency Medicine Resident Physician. I was born and raised in South Jordan, UT and my husband is originally from Wasilla, AK. We have three beautiful children together, Joshua (4), Audree (2), and Zachary (5months).




I enjoy sewing, crafting, dance/choreography, music, traveling and also cooking and trying new recipes. There aren’t many things that I love more than enjoying a lovely, comforting meal at home with my little family. I love to spend time outdoors with my children and also socializing and meeting new people. When we have the time, my husband and I enjoy exploring anything outdoors.

Read Chelsee's incredible SOM post: My Unplanned Kitchen Homebirth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your questions, comments, and compliments...we like 'em all! :) Don't be shy: we want to hear from YOU! Plus, you can let this lady know her story was heard--I promise your comment means a lot to her!

Thanks, friends! :)