March 20, 2013

Meet Lauren!

Hi!! I'm Lauren. 

I live with my husband and baby boy in Orem, UT. We're expecting our next baby this October. We're pretty excited. My husband makes apps for anything you can think of. He's super smart and I love him to death.



My baby is a year and a half and is constantly keeping me on my toes. He runs and talks and loves to love. I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mommy. I like to cook and keep a clean house. But when I'm not doing that I love to spend time with my family.


Read Lauren's S.O.M. Post and Intro: "All About Nursing!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your questions, comments, and compliments...we like 'em all! :) Don't be shy: we want to hear from YOU! Plus, you can let this lady know her story was heard--I promise your comment means a lot to her!

Thanks, friends! :)