May 9, 2013

This Week's Guest Post...Starring YOU!

-By Amy

YO, yo, S.O.M. readers!  Mother's day is in a couple days. (Folks! Don't forget to write your momma a sweet letter!) and I thought it would be fun to make a big ol picture collage of YOU!  SO....

Please send me pics of you with your kids or you with your momma (grandmas are good too!) for a mother's day post filled with all of YOUR sweet faces!

Example photo: Mom and child.  Simple, right!?
You know you want to!  It'll be a fun photo fest resulting in many warm fuzzies!! :) 

Email me: amy.the.graham(at)gmail(dot)com.  Or send your pic on the "Swag on, momma" facebook page, (If we're already friends, you can just send it to me in a message on my personal page.)

Please get them to me by Saturday afternoon.
THANKS! 
-Amy

Ps.  For real, send it right now, THEN you can go make yourself that dang quesadilla! (What movie?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your questions, comments, and compliments...we like 'em all! :) Don't be shy: we want to hear from YOU! Plus, you can let this lady know her story was heard--I promise your comment means a lot to her!

Thanks, friends! :)