June 18, 2013

I'm Famous!

Ha...Well, maybe not...let's just say the Paparazzi aren't hounding me quite yet.

BUT, I am so freakin excited to announce that I've been featured on the HerStories Project!  (Woo woot! Happy dance, high five...)  This is such an honor for me to be included in this great project and community of women. 


In my post, I share my story of becoming a first-time momma, including the huge support that my  friends and family were to me.  This post mean so much to me...I was crying while I wrote it, I edited one MILLION times to get it down to 1,000 words, and even Patrick gave me an edit. (He's good at chopping down my wordiness....brevity is not my forte.)

I hope my story can help other new mommas, soon-to-be mommas, and way-in-the-future mommas to get a realistic, but hopeful idea of what becoming a mother is truly like.  And other mommas who are way beyond their first child, can have a good chuckle reading of my craziness when I first joined their ranks.

You'll make my day if you go check it out!  "My First Year as a Mom".
Thanks, friends! :)

-Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your questions, comments, and compliments...we like 'em all! :) Don't be shy: we want to hear from YOU! Plus, you can let this lady know her story was heard--I promise your comment means a lot to her!

Thanks, friends! :)