December 19, 2013

Amber's MacGyver Christmas Wrapping

By Amy

Hey friends!  So, my friend and across-the-street neighbor, Amber, dropped off some Christmas goodies for us last night!  Of course I was happy to see the yummies (fudge!!!) but I was intrigued by the package!  Can you tell what it is?


It's a Pringles can!  

Haha!  Cool, huh?  Just add a little wrapping paper and...viola!  Fancy little Christmas package!





Yummm...


And, my son is grateful for "Hamber" as he calls her, cause he looooves that chocolate!

Anyway, cool little idea for you today!  Feel free to pin or share this idea if you think it's clever too.  :)  Happy week before Christmas, friends!  And now I'm gonna go scarf some goodies...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your questions, comments, and compliments...we like 'em all! :) Don't be shy: we want to hear from YOU! Plus, you can let this lady know her story was heard--I promise your comment means a lot to her!

Thanks, friends! :)