February 27, 2014

Meet DaNae!

Hi!  I'm DaNae.  

Kevin & I both grew up in Shelley, Idaho.  He was a senior when I was a freshman in high school. (and I even wrote about him in my journal a few times that year.  It was meant to be!)  He left after high school to serve a mission for our church in Bangkok Thailand.  When he got home, he looked me up and got my phone number.  A few months later, we went on our first date, and the rest is history.

We got married April 10, 2010 in Idaho Falls.  We have since both graduated college with our Bachelors degrees, and had our first son, Braxton, on September 19, 2013.  Now, Kevin is working while I am being a Stay-at-Home Mom and loving every minute of it!




Read DaNae's heart-felt SOM post about struggling with infertility: "The Dream of Being a Mother."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your questions, comments, and compliments...we like 'em all! :) Don't be shy: we want to hear from YOU! Plus, you can let this lady know her story was heard--I promise your comment means a lot to her!

Thanks, friends! :)