March 12, 2014

Hi! My name is Hannah Trujillo.

I was married in August 2005, and graduated from BYU in 2007, where I studied Classical Civilization.  I have worked as an assistant for IT departments, BYU's Bachelor of General Studies, an architect's office, and as an LDS Seminary teacher.

I live in Tualatin, Oregon with my husband, 2-year-old daughter and our dog.

I enjoy long naps and working intermittently on my almost-finished novel.

Find out more about me at wildtofu.blogspot.com.

Check out Hannah's amazing SOM post: "To My Friend Battling Infertility"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your questions, comments, and compliments...we like 'em all! :) Don't be shy: we want to hear from YOU! Plus, you can let this lady know her story was heard--I promise your comment means a lot to her!

Thanks, friends! :)