May 21, 2015

Momma's Makin Moola #5! Mother and Writer

By Amy

Hi friends!

I just got back from a trip to Arizona to visit family (a baby and a toddler in the car for 14 HOURS! I know, we must be cray cray!) But it was a wonderful trip! We had so much fun--zoo, waterfights, plenty of toddler boxing matches, lots of delicious food, and lots of board games and funny stories for us adults once kiddios were finally tucked into bed every night.

And the car rides weren't even too terrible! A little crying here and there, but the only real rough patch was the couple hours that I developed a migraine. But I prayed, drank a lot of water, took a bucketload of IBUProfen, and finally the weird eyesight, sensitivity to light, headache, and severe nausea went away after a few hours of sleeping in the car. (If you saw some pathetic lady puking her guts out on the side of the freeway in Arizona or Nevada--that was me. I'm a pretty glamorous person you know.) We had a lot of fun on this trip, though, puking aside. :)

Since I was in Arizona, I missed the Monday post of another...


So here it is, better late than...well, ya know the saying. :) It's an awesome post that Sarah is featuring on her blog this week...written by a momma who works from home as a writer. I love her thoughts on balancing her work and home life. Good stuff! Be sure to check it out. :)

Momma's Makin Moola #5: Mother and Writer 

Till next week! And if you're new to Swag On, Momma, welcome! We'd love to have you keep hanging out with us, so feel free to follow along and come back soon! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your questions, comments, and compliments...we like 'em all! :) Don't be shy: we want to hear from YOU! Plus, you can let this lady know her story was heard--I promise your comment means a lot to her!

Thanks, friends! :)