December 31, 2012

Hi! I'm Celestie!

Hi!  My name is Celestie Stout.  

I was born in Arizona, call Arkansas home, regretfully lost my Southern accent my first year of college, and grew up a "Walmart Brat".  No, not like, "I'm a spoiled brat and get everything I want from Walmart," no no, we're not THAT southern, just that Walmart transferred us around quite a bit growing up, all over this country and Mexico City.  I moved around frequently - didn't go to the same school for two consecutive years after 6th grade, until I hit college. 

I graduated from BYU-Idaho with a BS in Sociology, meaning that until I decide to go back for my Master's, I'm just staring at an expensive piece of paper on the wall. I spent two and a half years after college working in a residential treatment center with teenage girls`, learning a lifetime of experiences I never thought possible, and now live the quiet life of a nanny to three small children. I adore my nieces and nephews, love my family, and have some of the greatest friends ever. Life. Is. Good.

Check out Celestie's S.O.M. post: "All the Single Ladies!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your questions, comments, and compliments...we like 'em all! :) Don't be shy: we want to hear from YOU! Plus, you can let this lady know her story was heard--I promise your comment means a lot to her!

Thanks, friends! :)