April 22, 2014

Hi! I'm Megan.

I married Travis, my high school sweetheart in August 2009. We attended school at Brigham Young University-Idaho our first 2 years of marriage, where I graduated with an Associate’s Degree. We then moved to Pocatello, Idaho for my husband to finish school at Idaho State University. Now I work as a full time mommy!


We have 2 beautiful children! Kynsley who is 2 years old, and Ezekiel (Zeke) who was born on Valentine’s Day. They are my light and my joy. They bring so much happiness into my life and I am so blessed to be able to stay at home with them. I have a crazy life running my little Kynsley around during the week for all her different therapies, but I love it!



Oh, and did I mention I have a cute little adorable dog? Hurley. Yes, I am a lady who does consider that my dog is my child. My first born.

I rely a lot on God, and I know that He is always with me through my life. He helps me when I am down and He helps me endure my trials. He gives me the strength I need in order to raise my children, and support my husband. He always keeps His promises and always wants what is best for His children. I am grateful that I know God and have found His love to be what carries me through life.

Read Megan's inspiring SOM post: "Just When I Think I Can't...I Can!"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your questions, comments, and compliments...we like 'em all! :) Don't be shy: we want to hear from YOU! Plus, you can let this lady know her story was heard--I promise your comment means a lot to her!

Thanks, friends! :)