May 8, 2014

Mother's Day, Starring YOU!

By Amy

Hey friends!

Momma's Day is right around the corner!  And, since we talk moms and motherhood a lot around here, I figured we gotta celebrate!  

So, last year, for Mother's day...I asked you to send me pics of you and your kids and/or you with your momma and/or you with your grandma.  And, I gotta say, it turned out awesome--and it was allll because of you!  I loved seeing all the love.  :)

So, for Mother's Day this year, I want to call out for pics again!  It's so fun to share!  

Even if you sent a pic last year, send one from this year!

Here's a pic as an example...Dang, I love that kid!  Oh my gosh, look at his face!!  I melt.

And, this time, could you also answer one of these questions: (or both, even better!) 

1) What do you love about your mom? (or grandma, stepmom, etc.)

2) (If you are a mom...)Why do you love being a mom?  (Ya know, like what makes it worth it?)

Just answer in a couple sentences...you don't have to stress. :)  And, if you don't want to answer the question, but want to send a pic, no prob!  Or visa versa--answer, but no pic--that's cool too!  We're easygoing around here.  I'm so excited to hear all of YOUR thoughts and see your pics!  It's going to be awesome again, thanks to YOU! :)

Just send your pic(s) and answers to my email: amy.the.graham (at) gmail (dot) com by Saturday evening.  (Or send one to me on Facebook.)  It's quick, just do it right now...

.....(did you do it?)  ;)

Then stay tuned for a Sunday post of warm, fuzzy love!  Thank you in advance.  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your questions, comments, and compliments...we like 'em all! :) Don't be shy: we want to hear from YOU! Plus, you can let this lady know her story was heard--I promise your comment means a lot to her!

Thanks, friends! :)